Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Colder and Colder


 

 Dear Family and Friends,

Aww, I don’t have a Valentine this year! Oh no! It’s okay; my new companion will be my valentine.

Wow... 100 degree difference between Phoenix and Nakhodka is a lot! The wind is terrible ( So bad! Haha) Even though it has been cold, I have been plenty warm with just a regular suit and a big fluffy coat :) Some nights I put on my beanie but I look like a hooligan! I don’t like it.

I don’t want to say Pepsi is better than Coke, but I found a small vanilla coke for a higher price than a 2 liter of Pepsi.  whoops!
I fixed our broom with some ASU duct tape:) Good day!
I am so glad to hear that Michael and Carson and Chandler are all going out on missions. It is a fabulous experience! Michael told me today where he is going:) Way cool, I am sure he is going to have a blast.  I am glad to hear that Jean Hsu came back well. She was probably a big help in bringing people unto Christ. 

I got your package this week! Thank you so much for the tie! I LOVE IT! I am wearing it right now. I also love those taco seasoning packets. Those are the best gifts I could’ve gotten! Those will be very tasty.  Thank you :) 

Thank you for the pictures of Kreston playing baseball.  He looks great! I hope everything is good with them! Please send my love. My new companion reminds me a ton of Uncle Steve. My companion wears glasses, has spiked hair up in the front, and loves video games. He is very nice, very organized, and he speaks great Russian.  He is going to be fun to work with:)  Definitely different from Sayers but it will be okay. Elder Sayers is now serving with my companion from the MTC. Elder Hansen! Way cool. 
Beautiful View of Nakhodka
Dad, I hope your bills go well enough for you!  Wishing you luck from Russia! I am thankful for your wisdom that you share with me every week! It helps me:)

I don’t have a lot of time today:(  I am sorry!

I love you all!

Elder Gardner

 

No comments:

Post a Comment